Friday, September 23, 2011

From A-Z

I’ll let the pictures tell the story…

Our life in 12 bags.DSC06609

Already busting into the snacks, & we’re only in Pasco.  Good thing one whole bag was dedicated to snacks.DSC06614

Thank You Uncle Clint for helping us check our bags in.DSC06616

In answer to the question, “How was your flight?…,” this photo about sums it up.  I look so scary.  Now you’re thinking that, too, right?DSC06623

Doesn’t the National Migration Office look professional?DSC06627I

DSC06632

DSC06631

On the street where we live.  (Don’t worry, this is down from our apartment about a half a mile.)DSC06642

A few streets down, but very cute.DSC06661

5 comments:

Julie Jackson said...

Hi Sharee,
My goodness! Just love the spotted neck pillow! (j/k). We loved viewing the photos where our daughter and beautiful little family are living now. Hope you are all adjusting better everyday. Thinking of you and love you all. Mom

Lisa said...

Oh wow! I still can't believe that you live in argentina now! That is amazing. Keep the pictures coming, I'm lovin' this!

Marcie said...

I'm impressed you all made it there in one piece! I'm sure it was a very long flight with the girls. I hope you're getting settled in now and that all goes well with everything!

b.riquelme said...

Hi Sharee--I found your blog from Facebook and I am so excited for you and your family on this wild adventure! I remember the first time I went to South America--I was 20 and went to Quito, Ecuador for 3 months. I think the first month I cried almost everyday. What an adjustment! But by the time I left I did not want to leave. I hope your adjustment with your sweet family is smooth. What an awesome opportunity! Good luck with the culture shock and keep posting all this fun stuff. Someday you will look back and laugh! Sending you a good ol' American hug!

Steph Thomas said...

This is CRAZY!! What an experience!