Monday, September 5, 2011

Our Little Corner

Oh, I will miss our Kennewick home!  Moving is an emotional rollercoaster.  We haven’t been here nearly as long as I thought we would, and these sleepless nights of worrying & packing are causing me to wonder why in the world I am consenting to move across the world!  I love this house!  (Start the violins)…BUT all this change has caused me to once again ask the question, “What is home?  Is it a house?  Is it a specific location?”  From my experience, home is being with the people you love. 

So here’s to this house that we will always love & remember…

DSC06548 

DSC_6789 copy

DSC_6796 copy

DSC_6799 copy

DSC06540

DSC06541

DSC_6787copy copy

DSC_6808 copy

DSC06527

DSC06532-1

But cheers to a new adventure & the new memories to be made in our new little corner of the world.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I am so excited for all the adventures that await you down in South America. Good luck with everything, Sharee!

The Jensen Duo said...

I can't believe you are moving so far away! It does sound like a fun adventure. I'm so glad I found your blog. It will be a good way for me to keep track of you now! ;) Miss you!

rkkorth said...

It's so funny that you did this. I told Rich just yesterday...I need to go through the house and take pictures. I am having some of the same emotions about leaving my home. It's bitter sweet....a place where lots of memories have happened. I am sad we won't get to see you guys before you leave. We love ya lots, and are going to miss you. Hugs to everyone...

Marcie said...

I bet it has been a really emotional time. But what an adventure ahead! I'm excited for you guys and all the memories you will make there.

Steph Thomas said...

Did you guys sell it or are you just going to rent it out? Are you in Argentina for 2 years? I can't remember. I would definitely be an emotional mess.

Steph Thomas said...

I am definitely grateful for pictures. I was sad to leave our house here in Bryan and we only moved 1 mile down the street, not across the world. Good luck to you.