Friday, December 30, 2011

A Christmas Video

Since we were wary of mailing gifts out of Argentina, we thought a cute little video was in order. 

The girls had so fun starring in their own show, & I had a blast revisiting my broadcasting skills that I tried so hard to hone back in my college days.  Once upon a time, I dreamed of being a news reporter.  (I’ll have to share a few of my news packages from college for kicks sometime).  I’m sure we’d all get a good chuckle.  But for now, I’ll present:

***Our Favorite Things***

Filmed on location in Venado Tuerto, Santa Fe, Argentina

2 comments:

shelly said...

Thanks for sharing, my 4 yr old niece is sitting here with me and requesting the flamenco part over and over =) She wants to flamenco and so do I! And that first move they're doing looks like what we do in zumba class =) Happy Holidays!!

Julie Jackson said...

All I have to say is AMAZING!! All of you are to us. Love ya.