Monday, April 9, 2012

I’m Just Sayin’

I’m so glad I got married at the ripe old age of 19.

Picture 067

When my husband’s out of town, I have a bad habit of going through old pictures.  I don’t know why.  I just do.  Maybe I only do it when I’m pregnant.  Heck, I don’t remember.

I really, really, really want to be skinny again.  This giant-ness I’m experiencing is so. not. fun.  I’ll be going into hiding for the next 12 weeks…looking through old pictures…dreaming of skinniness..blah blah blah.

5 comments:

Marcie said...

I hear ya. I'm starting to feel big, although I know I'm going to get much bigger. But I hate feeling huge. I guess we'll have to keep telling ourselves it's for a good cause and it's only temporary... hopefully... lol. Cute picture, by the way. You two look so young!

Mikelle said...

OMG, I feel ya. Even though you tell yourself this is exactly what you wanted, you still feel like crap! And yes then you worry, will I ever be skinny again?! The good news is we are not alone, I think every prego woman feels this way at some point, and I have further to go!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Every woman who has been pregnant knows that feeling so well! You know that it is just part of the process but you cant help feeling huge and yucky... it stinks. It's funny though, when you see pregnant women they don't look fat, they look so cute and well, pregnant!

kguiness said...

Hang in there, I know how terrible it is! You will be skinny again!

rkkorth said...

Me too...I'm not even pregnant! Ha!