Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Eight Years

Once upon a time, an Idaho piano girl

Christmas 2005 043

and an Idaho farm boy (who is really a genius)

Picture 113

felt a connection they chose to explore.

Here we are…eight years later…still trying to perfect the art of being in love, becoming one tree, not two.

Picture of the two of us should be inserted here.  I’ll work on that.  Maybe it’s appropriate that I don’t have one seems how I’m a widow at the moment.

I can’t decide what’s more shocking to me  – the little fact that we’ve been married for eight years or the sad fact that we’re spending our anniversary away from each other.  My in-laws took me out to my favorite restaurant tonight.  Very nice, but we were definitely missing someone. ;)

I love you Jared.

2 comments:

Julie Jackson said...

Jared who? j/k

Marcie said...

Congrats on 8 years! Sorry you had to spend it apart :( Good luck with your delivery coming up soon. I hope all goes well!