Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Little Happenings

I haven’t been taking as many pictures as I would like these days, but June has been a very unique month for us – coming back to the States, preparing for baby, getting settled at my in-laws, celebrating birthdays, getting settled in Pingree, preparing for baby again, & then finally, welcoming my husband home.

We’re all together as a family again.  We’re loving summertime.  We’re so blessed.

I can only think of one word to express my emotions.  Gratitude.  Gratitude for good health, safe travels, family, friends, support, love, barbecues, swimming parks, & so many more simple things that I always took for granted.

We celebrated Carlie’s birthday at my mom & dad’s place last month.  She got her first bike & a bubble machine among too many other gifts that she was spoiled with. ;)

1-DSC08511

1-DSC08520

1-DSC08514

I made a pink lemonade cake…twice.  The first one took hours.  It was nearly a masterpiece.  I didn’t know what the heck I was doing, but I thought I could figure it out.  I was wrong.  It looked horrible.  I tried to fix it, but I made it worse.  I resorted to a simple sheet cake & decided that I am in need of some serious practice in the cake making department.

1-DSC08512

Cousin Lily is such a cutie pie.  My girls love hanging out with her.

1-DSC08529

This is what my mom & dad’s living room looks like when those 3 little girls get together.  I should submit this photo to Disney’s Family Fun Magazine.  My dad’s playing some favorite classics out of an old 1960 Disney songbook (Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf, Davey Crockett, Sleeping Beauty’s I Know You).  Priceless.

1-DSC08534

Having fun with cousin Hattie in Rexburg…

1-DSC08552

1-DSC08553

And finally (for now), swimming lessons which was every day for 2 weeks in at the Blackfoot Swimming Pool.  Both girls rocked Level 1 and had a great time.

1-DSC08576

Can’t wait to post all the fun times at the Wolfley homestead – horse riding, swinging, playing with Wolfer, eating Creamies (I’ll stop already).

Love, Sharee 

1 comment:

Katie said...

The girls looks so grown up! We can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks.