Monday, July 9, 2012

Our Baby Boy

1-DSC08642

Gabriel Jared Wolfley

joined our family 10 days ago on Friday, June 29th, 2012 at 8:01 AM.

We love our Gabe.  It means strong man of God.  It means dedicated.  It means leader.  It’s perfect.

He was 6 lbs. 3 oz. & 19” long.

We are feeling so blessed.  Jared made it home five days before his birth. 

Our family of four is now a family of five. 

1-DSC08628

1-DSC08621

1-DSC08637

I’m learning how to be a mother to three.  I’m up through the nights, and I feel like a milk cow, but  I wouldn’t trade it for anything. 

Today is AnnMarie’s 5th Birthday, and it’s hitting me like a ton of bricks.  It seems like just yesterday that she was my baby.  It’s been a tender reminder of how quickly time flies. 

Motherhood is a slice of heaven that is teaching me how to not only become a selfless person, but how to mature in my relationship with God.  There is nothing greater than being a Mother.  I count my blessings more & more each day that I get to be their mother, because all too soon, they will leave my nest and fly into their own lives leaving me with cherished memories and priceless photos of days like today.

6 comments:

Julie Jackson said...

Our beautiful little baby boy Gabe!
Oh how we love him. Congratulations!
Love Ya!

shelly said...

Well put. All of it =) And a huge congratulations!! He's adorable.

Katie said...

I love the picture of Jared with Gabe. There is just something about a dad holing his new son, gets me every time. I also really love the picture of you and the girls with Gabe. We are excited to see you all next week and finally get to hold that little man.

Marcie said...

Very sweet pictures! He is beautiful and so precious. Congratulations!! (And can't wait for my turn in about 6 weeks!)

Stacey said...

Oh- there's nothing better than looking into the eyes of a brand new baby. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family. So glad that Jared made it- that couldn't have worked out more perfectly. Can't wait to meet Gabe-he's beautiful!

Lacey said...

Beautiful family! Congratulations on the new addition!