Monday, August 13, 2012

Gabe - 6 Weeks

 

1-P19

1-P18

1-P20

1-P22

1-P21

Gabriel is growing, and I’m so glad. 

He’s so alert, and I absolutely adore that about him.  He has a head of hair on him with plenty of cowlicks, and he loves to snuggle up on my shoulder.

It just so happened that he decided to really start smiling a few days after these pictures were taken.  He looks a little concerned some of the time, but he does have two wild sisters running around all of the time.

I’m not sure what I did to deserve such a sweet little boy, but I love him so much and am so grateful for every day I have with him.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love how alert he is in these pictures. He has changed so much in just a few short weeks. So cute!

Julie Jackson said...

Our cute little Gabe! Beautiful pictures. Love ya!

Pat Wolfley said...

Looks just like his Daddy!