Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Streets in Venado

1-DSC00877

1-DSC00879

1-DSC00905

1-DSC00985

1-DSC06705

1-DSC06706

The streets in our little town are distinct.  I’ll always remember the inconsistent sidewalks, families on motorcycles, bicyclists with baskets & bread, and the random spread of homes intermingled between commercial properties.  The zoning here is non-existent. 

From the beginning, I’ve always stood out with my bundle of three.  I won’t miss that part.  The attention makes me uncomfortable, but I secretly beam with pride over my two bright daughters who illuminate a vandalized walkway everywhere we go. :)

DSC00865

My new music site is looking good!  I’m anxious to start posting soon. 

Chau!

2 comments:

Julie said...

No doubt it is quite the place there.
The people will truly miss that little American Family! Love you

Steph Thomas said...

I love the little poses your sweet girls are doing in this picture:)