Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday Encouragement and Easter Weekend Fun

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.  And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.  If you haven't found it yet, keep looking.  Don't settle.  As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.” - Steve Jobs

I’m grateful to be a wife and a mother, and I believe both of those things are a great work.  I’m also grateful to be actively involved in my church.  I love all the people and children I serve with each week.       

DSC 2304

DSC 2259

DSC 2252

Egg-stremely egg-cited (corny, I know) about her finger nail polish coloring technique (flicking finger nail polish on the surface of shallow water and then lightly skimming the egg atop the swirled colored water).

DSC 2280

DSC 2277

DSC 2296

DSC 2297

Carlie played a great game on Saturday.

DSC 2316

DSC 2318

DSC 2321

DSC 2323

DSC 2326

DSC 2327

DSC 2330

After our Sabbath meetings, we enjoyed a yummy ham dinner w/cheesy potatoes...and a beautiful Easter sunset. 

DSC 2355

1 comment:

Julie said...

Beautiful kids, Beautiful Mom and Dad, Beautiful pictures!