Flamenco Musica had their end of year dance recital last Tuesday night. AnnMarie was able to participate, & it turned out great. As usual, it started very late at night (9:30 PM), but it was worth every yawn.
The courtyard outside the recital hall is made for romance.
I interpreted “Please bring a treat” as bringing cookies. Apparently, it meant to bring dinner, a tablecloth, plates, silverware, napkins, beverages, & cups. I guess I’ll know better for next time. (We just play the dumb foreigner card in those type of situations.)
This is my good friend Rosario & her husband. She is so so good to me. Their daughter, Dolores, is one of AnnMarie’s best friends.
The Flamenco Musica Chiquitas…
Phew! We made it.
(I too felt a huge sense of accomplishment when she finished this recital. You should have seen me trying to teach her those moves. It’s hard work moving hips & wearing high heels, man alive.)
4 comments:
Too funny! She looks so adorable in that flamenco dress. And I love that you can play the foreigner card in such situations =)
AnnMarie really does look adorable in that dress. What a neat experience for her to be on the dance team!
So fill me in. Last I saw you, you were still living in the states. Your family moved to Argentina? I haven't read back far enough to figure it out myself! Plus I wanted to say hi and you are so sweet!! I hope you guys are doing well!
VERY CUTE! Love ya
Post a Comment