I keep wanting to post pictures of our Temaiken Zoo venture, & I will. I promise. But this week I’ve been thinking so much about my many friends, supporters, & exemplars - their lives, and the different journeys that we all go through here on earth.
I have a dear friend in Washington who is struggling. Her little 4 1/2 year old girl, Elisabeth, is very sick right now. My prayers are with her.
I have another friend who just welcomed a little girl into their family last night through the miracle of adoption. I rejoice with her.
I read NieNie. I admire her. I think of her often. Her story strengthens me.
It’s a beautiful life. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who is very aware of each one of us & our different lives.
The weather is turning cold, and we’re having heat issues; but today is warm, and we’re feeling good. I’m back to boiling water & doing this:
Her smile melts my heart.
I love my little family of 4 (almost 5). Little Captain Wolfley is getting bigger all the time, & we can’t wait to welcome him into our family.
2 comments:
:) Love her smile. I agree, what a wonderful and intersting life with different journeys.
I LOVE reading your blog. You make me homesick for South America and at the same time I just want to send you a long distance hug because I understand those hard days. Thanks for your positive example. It was a great reminder. :)
Post a Comment