Spring soccer started up a few weeks ago! The teams are pretty much the same from last fall, so it’s basically a continuation of the previous season. My good neighbor & friend had a daughter on AnnMarie’s team, and she took these pictures for me in the fall. I was so glad, too, because I wasn’t able to attend very many games during that time. AnnMarie’s turning into a pretty good little soccer player, but the best part about it is how much she loves it!
Jared coached Carlie’s team and is continuing to do so this spring. It’s a really cute group of girls, and Carlie’s a fireball as usual with her hot pink socks. I’m looking forward to watching both girls play this afternoon.
1 comment:
Love the hot pink socks. She is such a sweet little fireball. Can't believe Jared is coaching soccer. A true Dad in every sense of the word. AnnMarie looks intense. How fun!!
Post a Comment