Monday, October 16, 2017

Get Out and Explore

Farmington City Hall has a hiking program for kids called, "Get Out and Explore!" It comes with a booklet that provides a list of kid-friendly trails here in Farmington. Once 15 miles have been logged, by golly, the Power Hiker patch is rightly earned. The boys and I have been working towards this title before it gets too much colder.


We found a few abandoned tree houses along the Davis Creek Trail.


AnnMarie captured this moment of the boys climbing a tree in our backyard. I've been trying to accommodate her plea to experiment behind the lens, and I think it paid off! I have a feeling this picture will always be special to me.







1 comment:

Katie Wolfley said...

How fun is that little hiking club. Utah has so many amazing trails and outdoor activities I am always envious when family posts pictures of amazing hikes and adventures so close to home. I think AnnMarie is going to be quite the little photographer, Gabe holding Luke's little hand is pretty stinking cute. I am so glad you guys are adjusting and enjoying Utah!