Wednesday, May 9, 2018

California Adventure

I've been anxious to document more about our trip to Disneyland from last November (maybe because I want to go back, and I need to relive it again, haha!), but we had such a great time, and Disneyland is just one of those places that I hope we can take our family to over and over again in the coming years.

My Mom flew over to meet us since Jared had work meetings during the day Monday thru Wednesday, so it was so fun to have her there, and of course she was a HUGE help! She met up with us midday on Monday while I was handling the kids solo in California Adventure, haha! We were just coming out of the Hyperion Theater where we had watched the musical, "Frozen," (which was phenomenal), and there she was!

My good friend, Rachelle, and her kids found us, too...at the exact same time!! She and I served in the primary together back when we both lived in Tri-Cities, WA. We were sad when their family moved to California, but we moved shortly thereafter, too, so we promised each other that we'd meet up in Disneyland someday...and lo and behold, we did! Her kids are so darling, and Rachelle knew a lot of the little tricks for getting on rides more efficiently -- like parent swap regiment and fast pass protocol. It was SO awesome!!

We hit California Adventure on Wednesday, too, and after two full days there, we all agreed that "Radiator Springs Racers" in Cars Land was one of THE best attractions hands down!! "Soarin' Round the World" and "Grizzly River Run" were definitely right up there, too. California Adventure is overall, such a happy, fun place. After dark on Monday night, we watched an incredible light show on the water called, "World of Color."

It was definitely a wonderful few days there, and we loved every bit of it.














1 comment:

Julie said...

This was such a fun trip! I will cherish the memories we made together forever! Thanks for the invite Wolfleys!