I realize that the holidays were nearly 6 months ago, but I'd be amiss if I didn't stay the course and do my best to document the many good things that have happened over the past year! I don't have adequate words to describe our life in Farmington right now -- just a lump in my throat and a heart full of gratitude for Heavenly Father's watch care through it all.
I've spent time over the past week organizing pictures and thinking about the many different ways to scrapbook each precious child of ours! I'm not entirely sure what the best solution is, but I can honestly say that I don't regret a single blog post or journal entry over the years...so onward we go! We went to Kuna, Idaho again for Thanksgiving 2017. My Mom and Brad have a beautiful home there that comfortably accommodates all their children. This was the first Thanksgiving with all 7 of their children combined (and their spouses) together, so we had a great time!
One of the best parts about having step-sisters and step-brothers is the numerous amounts of nieces, nephews, and cousins that have been added to our family circle. I was able to meet new baby Jack for the very first time, which made me realize how big my own kids are getting!
And this is probably one of the greatest photos I have ever seen! All those babies, and then the light beams in the background. My Mom and Brad continue to be an inspiration to me in so many ways! They support me through the hard days, too, and remind me of Heavenly Father's never-ending, growing family circle of love.

No comments:
Post a Comment