Saturday, July 28, 2012

That week in June (before I had a baby)

I am so grateful for family.  I am also so very lucky that my kids have lots of cousins to play with. 

I stayed with my in-laws during the month of June, and we had a great time full of good ole farm-filled livin’.  The girls were definitely not lacking in the attention department.

1-IMG_0209

Showing off their new summer outfits Grandma Wolfley gave them…

1-IMG_0213

1-IMG_0210

AnnMarie attended her first wrestling tournament to cheer her cousin Will on.  Her & Drew obviously kept themselves entertained.  I’m sad I missed it, but I have reason to envision myself attending many tournaments in the future. ;)

1-IMG_0218

Claire & Carlie keeping warm on a windy day…

1-IMG_0234

Classic back porch picture of cousins eating Grandma’s cookies…

1-IMG_0237

The pictures I confiscated off of my MIL’s camera that were taken the week I had Gabe are my favorite.

More on that soon.

Love, Sharee

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Your girls are so, so cute! I'm so glad you're enjoying your time in Idaho. You just can't beat cousin time. And by the way, thank you for the nice comment on my blog. It made my day!