Thursday, December 18, 2014

Welcome Baby Luke!!

IMG 0374

Welcome, little one!!

Luke Kyle Wolfley, our bringer of light.

7 lbs. 9.9 oz. and 19” long

Early Sunday morning, December 14th at 6:12 AM, we welcomed a beautiful baby boy into our family.  This past month has been a whirlwind of ups and downs as we’ve awaited his arrival, but we are especially grateful for the pure love we have felt by so many who have anticipated his presence.  It’s interesting to consider that Luke may have spent time with my dad; I have certainly felt his love for me since Luke’s birth and Gabe has twice made the comment that, “Papa’s here.”

IMG 0371

My mom was able to be with Jared & I through the labor and delivery, and it was truly one of the most sacred experiences I’ve ever had.

Grandma  Luke

It’s hard to believe that I am a mother to four.  I love each of my children dearly.  I know I’ve said it before, but there is nothing greater than being a Mother!  I am grateful for this life of mine.  I have cried a lot of tears over the past five months, but the last four days have been filled with tears of gratitude, hope, and happiness over this beautiful newborn who allows us to experience heaven in our home.

DSC01500

DSC01495


7 comments:

shelly said...

So so sweet! I love the miracle of birth and that you could feel close to you dad. Congratulations again- he is so precious!

JLH said...

This is beautiful! Congratulations. So happy to read that your new addition is here. (and how wonderful that your mom could be there!). I'm sure that he will be a window to heaven in your home in a way that only newborns can be. Enjoy those precious moments and get as much rest as you can. Your family is beautiful!!

Julie said...

Such a special experience for me. I'm so blessed to have you as my daughter, and to be a Grandma.

Stacey said...

Sharee- I can't tell you how happy I am for you. I couldn't stop smiling after I heard Luke had arrived. I am so glad you've felt the presence of your dad and the love of family. Your family is absolutely beautiful! Merry Christmas!!

mathews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcie said...

What precious pictures. Congratulations on your sweet, handsome little addition! I hope you're feeling good and getting enough sleep :)

Lacey said...

What a precious gift. Your family is the sweetest.