Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Soccer Daddy

DSC 0639

There’s something to be said about this man who works long hours providing for our family, yet still finds time to coach the cutest soccer team in town. :)  I’ve always known Jared was a good dad, but it’s pretty amazing to see him make a difference in the lives of other kids, too.  

His tech skills come in handy, too!  He has an app on his phone that keeps track of each player and their positions…while recording individual on-the-field playing time.  So funny.  I tease him a little, but he takes it seriously, and the girls love it!   

DSC 0660

DSC 0664

DSC 0656

DSC 0648

DSC 0670

DSC 0672

GO…"Sparklers!"

3 comments:

The Wolfleys said...

How fun, I love it! If you're going to coach you might as well do it right, right?

Steph Thomas said...

Good for him. I am too scared to be a coach even if I knew what to do:) Maybe this year for basketball I might be willing to help out with coaching.

Scott and Mandy said...

Of course they're called the Sparklers. Awesome job parenting Jared! Whoot Whoot!