Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super Trouper

DSC07835

Our days here in Idaho are numbered.  Argentina is once again on the horizon.  I’m nervous, not gonna’ lie.  Will we get through the airports without any major meltdowns?  Will the grouches of the world roll their eyes at my tired fussy children?  Will I make all my connections or have any delays?  Ugh.  I’m beginning to loathe airports with a passion.

And then there are the general day-to-day concerns of just being back in a foreign country.  I’m loving the United States right now, & the thoughts of reverting back to things like my 2nd grade level Spanish skills & cold showers are overwhelming.  (Okay, to my husband’s credit, the showers aren’t always coldI’ll get over it.)  

My frustration was blasted away today by one of my mom’s favorite 70s music groups, Abba.  Carlie & my mom were dancing away to the awesomeness of Super Trouper.  Listen to it ASAP.  Oh, the subtle inspiration of 1970s rock.

Super Trouper beams are gonna’ blind me
But I won't feel blue
Like I always do
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you

Super Trouper lights are gonna’ find me
Shining like the sun
Smiling, having fun
Feeling like a number one

P.S.  I might find out if baby bump is boy or girl in the morning.  Any guesses?  ;)  

4 comments:

shelly said...

Oh, you have to post the gender when you find out! I hope for another beautiful sister for the girls =)

Marcie said...

I guess BOY. Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Steph Thomas said...

Just flying across America is hard enough by yourself with little ones, I can't imagine to another country. You are a strong woman.
I am going to guess girl because you didn't think you would ever have a girl so now you will have three:)

Mikelle said...

Ugh, I don't envy you! Airports are a nightmare with toddlers. Good thing you are WAY tougher than me. I'm guessing BOY, cause little boys are all I know :)