Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Four Days Left!!

For what?! Click HERE.

Four days left, and we are working overtime down here thanks to you and you and YOU! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your contributions. The response has been overwhelming and inspiring.

We have been trekking through Venado Tuerto (literally) for the past 4 days finding children in need. This experience has been heart changing for my family.

We also know of a very poor rural school with 23 students in need. We are going there before Christmas to surprise them with gifts – your gifts. I will do my best to describe, document, & capture these beautiful moments.

Yesterday we came across a sweet family including these 3 sisters. 

Bianca (age 9), Martina (5), & Julia (2)

1-DSC09476

After I took this picture, I found out that there are more of them - another sister in between Bianca and Martina named Milagros (means miracles) and a brother a little older than Bianca.

Here is a little tease for you, Eric, age 7

1-DSC09455-001

Today the girls & I are going to try to find Nacho, a 3 year old boy who has been having some health problems. 

It’s not too late to send stickers, and thank you so much to everyone who has already sent envelopes. We are so grateful. We’ll keep working hard – our list is growing each day.

You can make a difference.

Love, Sharee

5 comments:

Marcie said...

I love seeing all of their sweet faces. I'm sending ours in the mail today!

Katie said...

You are awesome Sharee! What a great experience for you & your girls.

Scott and Mandy said...

Theres really a kid named Nacho?! I call him.

Scott and Mandy said...

Theres really a kid named Nacho?! I call him.

Scott and Mandy said...

Theres really a kid named Nacho?! I call him.