Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More sweet children YOU are helping!

Wait, what’s going on again??  Click HERE and HERE.

Agustín, age 5

1-DSC09469

Alina, age 8

1-DSC09464

Ariel, age 10

1-DSC09416

Question: Would you be able to please post some pics of the kids with the stickers so our kids can see their happy faces? Maybe have the missionaries take pics of the kids receiving them? If it isn't possible, I understand but my kids are so excited about this project!

YES!  We will capture as many happy recipients as we possibly can.  We are so appreciative of all the support this project is receiving so far.  I will continue to post daily. 

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

AWESOME!! Sharee what a great project you are putting together. I think you might be getting more stickers then you had thought. Facebook is a wonderful tool:) I am so excited for you and would love to be little fly on your shoulder as you go through this process!! Love to you!!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

That is so great! I will keep checking things out!