Thursday, May 2, 2013

Feeling Blessed

 

1-DSC00929

I came across this picture the other day from a disc my mom sent me in the mail.  She took this picture when her & my dad came to Argentina a few months back.  I love it.

I’m so grateful to have these two handsome boys in my life.  It’s hard to describe the little twinkle in Jared’s eye when he has his boy around, but this picture captures it pretty perfectly.

I also found this picture:

1-DSC00910

I think it’s going to be one of those pictures that my great grandchildren will talk about someday as they brag about their Grandma AnnMarie or their Grandma Carlie who lived in Argentina when they were cute little sisters that couldn’t live without each other.


5 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Those are adorable pictures. I love pictures of dads with their kids. Pictures are priceless.

Lacey said...

I love the updates!! You are such an incredible person. Can't wait to have you "close" again. I loved my four invites. They made me feel very welcome. ;)

Julie said...

I remember taking those pictures! We can't wait to see all of you again! Get ready to PARTY! Tell the kids Grandma is getting her pool ready. Love you!

shelly said...

That is a great picture of the boys, and the girls =) I've never thought that far down the road, that our kids will someday be grandparents- crazy =) I better keep documenting all their crazy antics ! Keep posting, I love the updates of your exotic life =)

Steph Thomas said...

Sharee,
Go to your blog design page and then go to layout.
On the right hand side it will have where you have your list of blogs. Click on the edit button for that. It will bring up another page that says Configure Link List. There is a drop down menu across from sort. You can either sort alphabetically by blog title, or you can sort most recently updated. The most recently updated is what you want. Then in the Show section I have mine set to all blogs and I have Title of most recent item checked and Date of last update checked. You can check the other three too if you want to. I hope that helps. If that is not what you are looking for either send me an email or comment on my blog again.